All of the below information was gathered from NYSNA’s financial statements (LM2) filed with the Department of Labor.
Judy Sheridan-Gonzalez has been on the NYSNA Board of Directors ……..
Here is the chronology of events since 2005
- 2005 Judy Sheridan-Gonzalez becomes a Director at Large. Remains on board until the present.
- 2009 Pat Kane becomes a Director at Large. Remains on board until the present.
- 2011 Pat Kane becomes the Treasurer.
This is when things start to get interesting
- 2011 Judy Sheridan-Gonzalez becomes a Vice President
- 2012 Judy Sheridan-Gonzalez becomes First Vice President
Follow carefully it’s starting to look like 3 card Monte
⚫️ 2012 Pat Dilillo is President. Receives an allowance of $6,929
⚫️ 2013 Judy Sheridan-Gonzalez becomes President.
Talk about shuffling the deck chairs
⚫️ 2013 Pat Dilillo becomes Fist Vice President.
She keeps an allowance of $6,918.
For the first time someone other than the President is receiving an allowance
Pat Kane, The Treasurer, and Judy’s hand picked Board of Directors increase Judy’s allowance as President to $11,250.
A 40% increase.
- 2014 Judy Sheridan-Gonzalez remains President. Her allowance remains $11,250.
- 2015 Judy Sheridan-Gonzalez remains President.
Once again Pat Kane, the Treasurer, and Judy’s hand picked Board of Directors, give Judy another raise. Her allowance is now $15,000
Another 30% raise.
At this point the LM2 lists the money as SALARY! Nothing is listed under allowance.
- 2016 Judy gets a pay cut back to $11,250 salary. Why???
⚫️ 2016 Pat Kane as Treasurer gives herself a $58,832 SALARY for 4 months as listed in the LM2
⚫️ 2017 Judy gets a SALARY of $55,684
A 5000% increase.
⚫️ 2017 Pat Kane, Treasurer $158,600 as a SALARY
⚫️ 2017 Judy receives a SALARY of $55,684
⚫️ 2018 Judy Sheridan-Gonzalez, President $50,000 as a SALARY
⚫️ 2018 Pat Kane receives a SALARY of $158,600
Obviously the government differentiates between an ALLOWANCE and a SALARY since they are separate listings on the LM2 financial documents. We all know what SALARY means.
None of the figures above include, air fare, hotels, and meals that are directly billed to the union, or money spent on union credit cards, issued to Executive Officers, that NYSNA pays. The real numbers could be tens of thousands of dollars more. We need a full itemized accounting of all union expenditures for Judy Sheridan-Gonzalez and Pat Kane.
Now they want to tell us out right lies!
It’s Time To Pass The Torch!
Join our Facebook Group